Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Lost.



I have seen the warm welcoming sunrise
The day just beginning to start
The Birds chirping filling my ears
The thought of seeing my friends
Driving me to continue moving

I have smelt the freshly mowed lawn
The grass green as ever
The blue sky shining above
The clear spring water glistening
Happiness filling every visible object
Oh how naive I was.

Something changed.
Something switched.
My world was moving to fast
To fast for me to keep up
I was falling, further and further behind

 Stop!
"Just wait for me" I wanted to shout
But my words never made it
For I didn't say it
Lost. I was lost.

Lost in my own thoughts
Lost in my own world
Consumed by the darkness of never getting out
Seeing, but not feeling
Hearing, but not listening
For I was to lost to ever be found.














1 comment: